Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Rankin's BOOMERANG - Just the facts. Their wireless technology tracks to within inches. They use cell-tower triangulation to locate moving or stopped vehicles. If moving the Boomerang narrows the car to a sector and then a groud crew is sent out to track (if needed) within inches. If the vehicle is stopped the technology tracks to within feet.
Looking in their Q1 financial report they have only 22 000 000 shares outstanding.
Rankin is just starting to get institutional awareness. The first analysis I have come across besides my own just came out on November 9/99. They have put a 12m target price of $2.33. These targets don't mean a lot as we have seen with Wi-Lan and CLQ. Aside: The CEO of Co-operators insurance(CAN) uses the technology in his car and loves the product. As the auto insurance companies offer discounts on premiums written their sales growth will excel. The VP of sales said Q2 sales are strong. Call Toll Free 1 877 777 8722 and talk to Linda Farha to get a hard copy of their 98 Financial statements. This company has yet to get the tail wind from the financial community. I believe they will get the tail wind as they expand their product lines to children location and multinational theft surveilence. Check out their recent Yahoo site for updates.
type: bmga.al
Lets keep in touch
cheers www
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.