Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
“Booster jabs ‘massively’ strengthen the body’s defenses against Covid, according to key results that have raised hopes of strong protection from the Omicron variant,” the Times of London reports.

“A third dose not only increased antibody levels thirtyfold, but roughly tripled levels of T-cells, a part of the immune system that experts believe could be the critical weapon against the heavily mutated Omicron strain.”

https://politicalwire.com/2021/12/03/booster-results-raise-h...

Wonderful! But how well will this work with so many unvaxxed trumplicans?

from the comments:

- Three weeks ago, walk in appointments were available in local pharmacies for booster shots. Now, some of the same pharmacies dont have appointments for 2+ weeks.

- https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/4c50f49c9ddb2b7431dbc03...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
There is a fair amount of data that says if you are vaccinated AND had the virus you are better protected than if you are vaccinated and get the booster.

Time for a Covid party?
There is a fair amount of data that says if you are vaccinated AND had the virus you are better protected than if you are vaccinated and get the booster.

Can you cite that evidence?
Can you cite that evidence?

Yes I can. It's on this new thing called Google.
No. of Recommendations: 2
You made the claim. Post the link.
No. of Recommendations: 9

Provided you survived the virus. That hasn’t worked out very well for 770,000 Americans, and counting (not to mention long haulers).

Feel free to try your luck with Covid. I’ll stick with the vaccine + booster, thank you.

AW
Yeah anyone want to volunteer to be the guinea pig? Not it.

Also is that for the alpha, delta or omicron variant?
No. of Recommendations: 23
Yes I can. It's on this new thing called Google.

You must have a special version of Google built especially for the willfully ignorant anti-vaxer crowd. I did several Google searches both before and after your smartazz lie about the reference. If you had any credibility at all, or I believed there might be some medical information that I have simply missed, I might have tried several more searches. But based on your history of being wrong about almost everything all of the time, it seemed more likely that you simply made this up or heard it from another lying source. But if you didn't simply make this up or simply quote some unfounded lie from a conspiracy theory site, please provide a link. What led you to make this claim?
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02795-x

This is a 10/21 article that I think may be informing ‘Grumpy’s (aren’t we all about now?) thinking.

If this is playing out, we all should feel good.