Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
HERE'S FATHER BREXMAS Election results – Triumphant Boris Johnson hails ‘stonking’ win ‘to get Brexit done’ – as crushed Corbyn quits

TRIUMPHANT Boris Johnson said his "stonking" win has given him a "powerful mandate to get Brexit done" as humiliated Jeremy Corbyn vowed to quit.

The Tory boss said work to finally get Britain out of the EU would start later today, with the Tories on course for a majority of 74 over Labour and to take 46 per cent of the vote.

Crucially, it means the Tories will likely end up with around 37 seats more than the 326 needed to win a vote in the House of Commons.

Desert (‘stonking’?) Dave

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10541284/election-results-bori...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I hope Boris recognizes the crucial and supportive role that UKIP had in his victory, and gives Nigel Farrage and his party a respectful place within his win.

Conservatives have not been as good on immigration issues as I'd wish they were and as good as they should be.

Boris should make a place in the sun for UKIP and Farrage, and then got to work on reducing immigration that UKIP is all about. That's the next political frontier upon which Conservatives will need to confront the various opposition parties.

And then there is the problem of the Scottish Independent Party. I don't know how you square that circle.

Seattle Pioneer
No. of Recommendations: 5
I hope Boris recognizes the crucial and supportive role that UKIP had in his victory, and gives Nigel Farrage and his party a respectful place within his win.

Nigel Farage quit UKIP quite some time ago and recently founded the Brexit Party. Although the Brexit Party failed to win a single seat they took away enough Labour votes to give the Tories a resounding victory over Labour.

Lesson learned, betray the voters and lose.

The Captain
is looking forward to the next important worldly election...

UKIP also got ZERO seats

But the important economic outcome is the continuing erosion of One World Government and the continuing erosion of the EU
No. of Recommendations: 0
Boris should make a place in the sun for UKIP and Farrage, and then got to work on reducing immigration that UKIP is all about. That's the next political frontier upon which Conservatives will need to confront the various opposition parties.

----------------------------------------

How will Boris keep out immigrants from Asia and Africa?
No. of Recommendations: 2
<<How will Boris keep out immigrants from Asia and Africa?>>

The way to start is to remove the welcome mat put out by Tony Blair.

Before that, immigration was at a level that wasn't much of an issue. It appears that Blair's change in policy has succeeded in blowing his party out of the water.

Liberals in the United States did similar kinds of things and elected Trump as President.

Seattle Pioneer