Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
More butt kicking and lunch eating occurs as the denizens from the various "lands" [high, low etc.] keep submitting killer entries. I'm beginning to think that TPing Bogey's office may not have been such a good idea [not that you have bad ideas oh wonderful mentor, but I'm just sayin']. Fortunately me and ol' Burle have put the Rabid Frisky Cheerleaders to work to raise some extra cash [don't ask] and we were able to send another coupla pounds of Big Bens down to OTA to help with "the cause". But the RFCs are pooped and folks at the "Stop & Rob" near me are starting to catch on as I've been there three times now [perhaps a disguise next time]. Y'all got any 7-11's up there in British Columbia?

Y.O.S.

Rabid Raggmopp
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
And Read is worth the "Feste Award Third Class with Palm Clusters".
===*===

The movement grows. WOOT!

Rabid Raggmopp

OK Raggmopp,

I believe it is time for you to again RELEASE your creative genius upon the unsuspecting; yes, it is time for you to convert the Rec-O-Rama from a direct commercial enterprise into an omnipotent vehicle for enacting (undetectible) White Collar Larceny.

I sure that those (former) Enron accountants could use some part-time work, and surely they have NOT forgotten the nuances of creating those “off-ledger” Special Purpose Entities. Just tell them that the special purpose is winning (don't use the word “bribe/bribing” it could get you in trouble) the Feste election.

Awaiting your covert actions in converting,

~ray
As they used to say in Chicago: "Da fix is in."

Trilaterally Yours,
Raggmopp
No. of Recommendations: 2
More butt kicking and lunch eating occurs as the denizens from the various "lands" [high, low etc.] keep submitting killer entries. I'm beginning to think that TPing Bogey's office may not have been such a good idea [not that you have bad ideas oh wonderful mentor, but I'm just sayin']. Fortunately me and ol' Burle have put the Rabid Frisky Cheerleaders to work to raise some extra cash [don't ask] and we were able to send another coupla pounds of Big Bens down to OTA to help with "the cause". But the RFCs are pooped and folks at the "Stop & Rob" near me are starting to catch on as I've been there three times now [perhaps a disguise next time]. Y'all got any 7-11's up there in British Columbia?

Y.O.S.

Rabid Raggmopp

Killer nominations to be sure yet while these nominated may lead in content and put into practice Learning Together we lead in nefariousness and in TP bulk buying. These latter coupled with one of the better laid plans that include The Rabid Frisky Cheerleaders will make a significant impression on the final choice of who is awarded. That plus TPing the entire downtown Alexandria.

Not that I want to reveal all of my plans for capturing The Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster. I have many. Now all I have to do is find a radioactive spider and I'm on my way. However, short of that, I have the means to capture The Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster and, as time passes, I shall reveal them accompanied with maniacal laughter.

MichaelR

Yes, we do have 7-11's here in BC. Trouble is that they're staffed by people who are in the early stages of learning English. I doubt you have that in the US.

No. of Recommendations: 1
Yes, we do have 7-11's here in BC. Trouble is that they're staffed by people who are in the early stages of learning English. I doubt you have that in the US.

Very true. In the US they haven't gotten quite that far.

Nancy
===*===

You're kidding, right?

Y.O.S. etc.

No. of Recommendations: 2
===*===

You're kidding, right?

Y.O.S. etc.

Raggmopp

No. Nice people yet not up to speed on English words. And yes, I was kidding about the same in the US. I think the difference between here and the places I visited in the US is that many here wear turbans.

Yet I have to admire some of these because they do try hard. I am a fortunate immigrant because I could speak the language although it took a number of years to learn North American phrases and how they are given and received. In some ways for me it was learning English as she is spoke as a second language. Truly England and North America are separated by the same language.

This came from one of the Flashman books: you have a facility in a language when you can ask a native speaker his father's views on strong drink and be able to converse. I have tried that in French in Quebec and it quickly showed that my French needs work.

Not that this has anything to do with The Feste Award Third Class with Palm Cluster but, then again, is it possible to get off-topic on this board when anything anyone posts here can be used to further one's chances?

Which brings me to a hitherto unknown part of The Feste Award judging: the swimsuit competition and I am dreading that. Okay, if I have to I'll get into the off-the-shoulder ballroom gown part but stripping to my skivvies is daunting. Michael in his BVDs has on occasion – I have three wives to prove this – caused hysteria. I doubt it will be different with The Feste Award.

I am doomed.

MichaelR

This came from one of the Flashman books: you have a facility in a language when you can ask a native speaker his father's views on strong drink and be able to converse.
===*===

Flashman, huh? Somehow deep down I knew. Moving right along re the language thing, when severely vexed one always defaults to ones native tongue to swear. Ok, so that has nothing to do with anything which makes it très germane, nicht wahr?

Michael in his BVDs has on occasion...caused hysteria.
===*===

Hard cheese old sod, this year's competition is thong wear. Me and Berle is gonna scalp tickets.

Y.O.S. yeah yeah yeah

Rabid Raggmopp
. . . but stripping to my skivvies is daunting. Michael in his BVDs has on occasion . . . .

=========*===========
Attn: Raagmopp

Fashion Emergency, FASHION EMERGENCY!

Da' Boss ain't thinking about the right garb.

Ya' got to get him some intimate apparel from Victoria's Secret {{or Frederick's of Hollywood if his modesty and/or your anonymity requires a mail (or is that male) order purchase}}!

Da' judges will luv it, and da' voters will expect nothing less.

Like they say, clothes make da' man.

Waiting to see,

~ray
Da' judges will luv it, and da' voters will expect nothing less.
===*===

This is some cause for consternation for all of the reasons listed previously. We're thinking about playing down the swimsuit thingie [after all that's that the RFCs are for is it not?] and playing UP the talent thingie. We're thinking flaming batons here, yeah flaming batons.

Rabid Raggmopp
<Suzette, that's NOT how that's used!>