Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
what do you think of this company now. is this still in you "best of the decade company" and would it make a nice long term investment. also what other companies would you catagorize as the best of the decade. thanks
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 36

what do you think of this company now. is this still in you "best of the decade company" and would it make a nice long term investment. also what other companies would you catagorize as the best of the decade. thanks

I mean no offense, but I do sense a growing danger in new posters asking Bruce for stock picks. Bruce's views on Broadcom, Juniper, Redback, et al are all over these boards. I highly doubt he is less bullish due to a 1 week Relative Strength rating.

There are so many great potential decade holds. Some will fail, others will be big market outperformers. Do your own DD to determine which will
survive and thrive within the largest market opportunities.
No. of Recommendations: 0
I mean no offense, but I do sense a growing danger in new posters asking Bruce for stock picks. Bruce's views on Broadcom, Juniper, Redback, et al are all over these boards. I highly doubt he is less bullish due to a 1 week Relative Strength rating.

I would like to second Padavona's comment and add that you can see what Bruce's views and thoughts are by going back to the many boards he posts on though his Profile Page. Get there by clicking on his name and you can pull up his last 99 post or go back to the beginning thru the advanced search feature.

Harry