No. of Recommendations: 6
https://c.stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=%24RHNYA&p=D&yr=... decent technical indicator

these record new lows in NYSE are usually followed by at least one test. Taking place after varying time periods

Note that recent levels are the lowest level since 2009. And there is no banking crisis now.
I went into this decline with a substantial cash position. But whatever it was , it wasn't enough .
There is no index I have been able to find that comes close to matching my mostly SaaS tech heavy portfolio, thus there is little data mining I can do. Especially with tops.

But I am fairly sure that for this tech route to continue much further it will have to be accompanied by greater damage in broad indices. Which are still not in Bear territory

If I am right we will have another shot at a turnaround before too long. My stocks still can not be called "cheap." at today's levels, just "less expensive" than they were a few months ago.
I wish I had the energy to put some hard numbers on those boasting "I am up X percentage" carried to third decimal place on that other board. That was good hint to back off a bit from stocks.

40% growers might contract to 25%/year growers but that still is a double in 3 years.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.