Skip to main content
Update
The boards are getting a new home!

We're pleased to announce an update is coming to the community boards. We are migrating the boards to a new platform. The site is currently in read-only mode and we will bring it back online as soon as the migration is complete.

Monday, September 26th 8AM EST: The migration is taking longer than expected, we need a few more hours to bring the site back online.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/27/gop.tm/

If there is any message that Bush should take forward after the blistering he got last week from virtually the entire Republican Party, it is that "Trust me" is no longer a viable political strategy...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
You keep hearing this stuff and in the end Bush gets exactly what he wants.

Most of the Republican Congress preached the Bush doctrine and they aren't about to back off very far now.
No. of Recommendations: 1
You keep hearing this stuff and in the end Bush gets exactly what he wants.

Most of the Republican Congress preached the Bush doctrine and they aren't about to back off very far now.

Wouldn't bet the house on it goofy. Let's face it, Congress is the biggest collection of whore's including places like the Bunny and Mustang ranches. They would sell their own mothers down the river if it meant a shot at retaining their seats on the Hill. They are looking at Bush's poll numbers and they are reading good for any member of the GOP up for relelction this year Some will stick with him, especially those Senators not up for relelction or those Congressmen in die hard GOP districts but those who are on shakey ground will sail whichever way the wind is blowing these days.

herb
No. of Recommendations: 2
They won't hang with Bush because they actually believe his BS. They will hang with Bush because they have no other strategy. Bush owns 'em and he knows it. The whole lot signed onto the neocon agenda. If the neocon agenda falls apart these guys are toast and they know it.

No. of Recommendations: 5
17% support on Dubai Ports. That is the extremis...the total dead enders that would drink the koolaid or eat the bullets for the Bush crime mob. The others are rats that are leaving the sinking ship as we speak.
Just wait. In another year there will not be 12 % that say they EVER supported this bankrupt, Fascist political state.
If I have a choice, my initials will be on the bullets that end this nightmare.

*JR*
No. of Recommendations: 6

Are you paying any attention to things you're writing? You're turning into a freakin' nut case.
No. of Recommendations: 2

That's a really dumb thing to say for a variety of reasons.
17% support on Dubai Ports.

But its irrelevant to Bush. He isn't running for anything ever again.
<You keep hearing this stuff and in the end Bush gets exactly what he wants.

Most of the Republican Congress preached the Bush doctrine and they aren't about to back off very far now.>

A lot of them will, but it's too late. Gonna be a lot of new faces in DC next year.
Are you paying any attention to things you're writing?

Others will alibi for murderers.
I will work to attain justice against them.

*JR*
No. of Recommendations: 1
Are you paying any attention to things you're writing?

Others will alibi for murderers.
I will work to attain justice against them

You'll do nothing beyond sitting here and typing your hate and maybe harrassing people in gas stations. And if you started doing the crap you sit here and beat your chest over you'd the murderer people would be making alibis for.