Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 21
Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack, official emails show.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/24/us-usa-benghazi-em...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Officials at the White House and State Department were advised two hours after attackers assaulted the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11 that an Islamic militant group had claimed credit for the attack, official emails show.
------------------------------------------------
Yes, but president "the police acted stupidly" Obama didn't want to jump the gun until all the facts were in to conclusively say it wasn't the video. Saying it was the video wasn't jumping the gun because of the, er, potato salad.
No. of Recommendations: 0
Watch FoxNews. They're talking about it right now on Greta's show.
Wow, even Greta is incensed. Not good for Obama. This is really big.
That Foolman, always talking politics.
That Foolman, always talking politics.

Hee hee......hey, I just noticed it's 2 weeks before elections!! I got to make it up to all of you!!

On day after election, back to UFO's, baseball, football, hot women, my dinners, etc.
Hee, hee, hee

I knew Obama was going to rue the day he decided to throw the intel community under the bus.
No. of Recommendations: 26

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/24/us-usa-benghazi-em......

And from what I understand though advised, the White House allowed the Americans it claims to have cared about so dearly sit there and well be tortured, for 7 hours rather than taking an action when an immediate action was required. Even if it were to prove futile

Did political considerations lead to a sitting US President to hang Americans out to be tortured and killed?

Why are Americans even allowed to consider this? The truth should be known about why we have had the inconsistent output of information from the White House, no clarification, just garbage and reports coming from a single source that contradict themself

But most importantly, they knew and did nothing.

They knew and Americans were tortured.

They were not water boarded, with doctors watching Mr. President, they were raped and killed Mr. President -- and you believe that the American people do not deserve the truth

Mr PResident I respect the office of the President

Mr Obama you are a piece of trash.
No. of Recommendations: 2
Mr Obama you are a piece of trash

Nah, trash was once something useful.

Well, if you believe the rumors, Obama was once useful.

Every college campus needs a coke dealer.
...the White House allowed the Americans it claims to have cared about so dearly sit there and well be tortured, for 7 hours rather than taking an action when an immediate action was required. Even if it were to prove futile.

Thank God there were 2 Navy Seals near by that acted on their own or it could have been worse for many other people.

JLC
Mr Obama you are a piece of trash

Let's make sure he does not become recycled trash.

decath
No. of Recommendations: 2
Every college campus needs a coke dealer.

But enough about Dubya.
FMNH, can you provide a credible citation for your contention that GWB dealt cocaine in college?