No. of Recommendations: 21
Republican senators dismissed Deborah Ramirez's allegation that Yale classmate Brett Kavanaugh had "pulled down his pants and thrust his penis at her" during a drunken dormitory party her freshman year.

Mr. Kavanaugh argued that if the incident Ms. Ramirez described had occurred, it would have been “the talk of campus.”

As Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly report in the New York Times, it was.

At least seven people, including Ms. Ramirez’s mother, heard about the Yale incident long before Mr. Kavanaugh was a federal judge. Two of those people were classmates who learned of it just days after the party occurred, suggesting that it was discussed among students at the time.

Senator Charles Grassley, chairman of the Judiciary Committee, concluded, “There is no corroboration of the allegations" made by Ramirez or by Christine Blasey Ford, so welcome to a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land, ya' pervert.

But Pogrebin and Kelly found another similar allegation.

We also uncovered a previously unreported story about Mr. Kavanaugh in his freshman year that echoes Ms. Ramirez’s allegation. A classmate, Max Stier, saw Mr. Kavanaugh with his pants down at a different drunken dorm party, where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student. Mr. Stier, who runs a nonprofit organization in Washington, notified senators and the F.B.I. about this account, but the F.B.I. did not investigate and Mr. Stier has declined to discuss it publicly. (We corroborated the story with two officials who have communicated with Mr. Stier.)

Oh well, whatdya gonna' do when the FBI isn't allowed to do a thorough investigation? And what harm can having a couple of perverts like Kavanaugh and Thomas on the supreme court do to destroy democracy, anyway?

Oh wait.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/14/sunday-review/brett-kavan...
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
<<A retired church worker has revealed how John F Kennedy took her virginity during a debauched 18-month affair while she was a teenage White House intern.

Mimi Alford says she felt powerless to resist the late U.S. president as he pulled her into ‘Mrs Kennedy’s room’ and seduced her on his wife’s bed.

Other claims in her newly published autobiography include that he made her inhale a sex drug during a party at Bing Crosby’s ranch and coerced her to perform a sex act on an aide while he looked on.>>
No. of Recommendations: 0
SeattlePioneer: Two wrongs don't make a right.
No. of Recommendations: 2

<<A retired church worker has revealed how John F Kennedy took her virginity during a debauched 18-month affair while she was a teenage White House intern.

Mimi Alford says she felt powerless to resist the late U.S. president as he pulled her into ‘Mrs Kennedy’s room’ and seduced her on his wife’s bed.

Other claims in her newly published autobiography include that he made her inhale a sex drug during a party at Bing Crosby’s ranch and coerced her to perform a sex act on an aide while he looked on.>>

Since you didn't deign to grace us with a cite (however insignificant):

Mimi Alford - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Mimi_Alford
Richard Alford. Marion Fay "Mimi" Alford (née Beardsley; born May 7, 1943) is an American woman who had an affair with President John F. Kennedy while she served as an intern in the White House press office in 1962 and 1963.
Born?: ?Marion Fay Beardsley; May 7, 1943 (age ...
Other names?: ?Marion Beardsley Alford; Marion ...
?Early life · ?White House intern and ... · ?Later life · ?Revelation of affair

I'm wondering about your point -- Do you imply that the Kennedy seduction (assault?/rape?) absolves subsequent conservative a-h's of any stupid behavior like Kavanaugh wagging his penis around at parties? Just wondering.
No. of Recommendations: 11
Brett “I like beer” Kavanaugh will forever be a stain on the Supreme Court.
No. of Recommendations: 18
Brett “I like beer” Kavanaugh will forever be a stain on the Supreme Court.

And the GOP.

Democrats need to make an ad run nationwide, which plays out sort of like this:

voiceover: This is the kind of person the GOP wouldn't let Obama put on the Supreme Court

video clips of some of Merrick Garland's more profound quotes:

"People must be confident that a judge's decisions are determined by the law and only the law. He must be faithful to the Constitution and statutes passed by Congress. Fidelity to the Constitution and the law has been the cornerstone of my life and the hallmark of the kind of judge I have tried to be."

"Transparency in government, no less than transparency in choosing government, remains a vital national interest in a democracy."

Switch to video of Kavanaugh railing and crying at his confirmation hearing

voiceover: This is who the GOP gave us instead

video of Kavanaugh: "I like beer"
No. of Recommendations: 5
“ where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student “

Does anyone read what they write anymore? How does one push a penis into another’s hand?

We get it! You want him discredited and you will make up all sorts of bs to do it.

Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court. Dr. Blazey Ford has put her cerebral cortex back under the rock she crawled out from under.
No. of Recommendations: 8
SaintPatrick1: Does anyone read what they write anymore? How does one push a penis into another’s hand?

Probably just as the article described the way it happened to Ramirez:

During the winter of her freshman year, a drunken dormitory party unsettled her deeply. She and some classmates had been drinking heavily when, she says, a freshman named Brett Kavanaugh pulled down his pants and thrust his penis at her, prompting her to swat it away and inadvertently touch it. Some of the onlookers, who had been passing around a fake penis earlier in the evening, laughed.

And by the common dictionary definition of "into": "expressing movement or action with the result that someone or something makes physical contact with something else."

More to the point:

Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.

Two F.B.I. agents interviewed Ms. Ramirez, telling her that they found her “credible.”

Frat boys will be frat boys and the young women who expose the drunken frat boys who expose themselves will always be doubted.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/14/sunday-review/brett-kavan...
No. of Recommendations: 1
Too subtle for the cultists.

Ken
<<Frat boys will be frat boys and the young women who expose the drunken frat boys who expose themselves will always be doubted.
>>

It ms that feminists, and now liberals too, are entirely willing to throw out the protections of the law in order to give women an unlimited right to destroy the lives of men.

Not only do women making such charges no longer have an obligation to contact police with a complaint promptly so they it can be properly investigated, but such accusations can be neglected for decades and resurrected only when a woman happens to find it convenient to make such a charge.

This is a shameful, SHAMEFUL practice.

We have seen how such charges can evaporate when promptly investigated, as with the Tawana Brawley case as a notorious example. Such accusations are simply too easy and cheap to make, and women can have numerous reasons to make false accusations.

You want to make such charges against men? Fine. Make them promptly to the police so that they can be promptly and fairly investigated for the protection of everyone. Delaying investigation for decades does NOTHING to protect others from a serial abuser.

Seattle Pioneer
Still can’t get a concept of someone pushing someone’s penis into someone else’s hand. Making physical contact is understood. But still can’t make the wording work.

Women are not always doubted. These women, though, make such heated points with such abstract facts.
No. of Recommendations: 2
“Ms. Ramirez’s legal team gave the F.B.I. a list of at least 25 individuals who may have had corroborating evidence. But the bureau — in its supplemental background investigation — interviewed none of them, though we learned many of these potential witnesses tried in vain to reach the F.B.I. on their own.”

That would be significant if the article then went on to discuss exactly what those individuals said. The authors spent months researching this. Maybe they saved it for the book?

Meanwhile inside baseball says that this hit piece means that rbg is hanging up her robe.
Brett Kavanaugh Liked to Flash His Penis

Can you imagine the laughter if he tried that on RBG, Sonia Sotomayor, and Elena Kagan?! And the recommendation for therapy, perhaps in-patient therapy.

If Moscow Mitch hadn't stolen Obama's 3rd SCOTUS appointment, our last 2 Justices would've been Merrick Garland and Neil Gorsuch instead of Neil Gorsuch and Brett "the penis" Kavanaugh. You've got a lot to answer for, Mitchie.
In the White House pool,Biden Swam Naked, upsetting Female Secret Service Agents
Max Steir is the new Michael Avannatti... so no. I can’t imagine.

RBG... for all her glory... has signaled to someone that it’s time for her to go.
If trump nominates a woman I expect the slu* shaming to start very quickly.
<<RBG... for all her glory... has signaled to someone that it’s time for her to go.
If trump nominates a woman I expect the slu* shaming to start very quickly.>>

I would expect Judge Judy to takwe the place of RBG.

MY, how the liberals would fume over that!

I imagine that Trump could arrange to summon Judge Judy to an interview so that she takes his call while she's taping one of her programs:

Officer Bird: Judge, there a phone call for you.

Judge Judy: Take a message ----tell them I'm trying a case.

Officer Bird: Judge, it's President Trump. He wants to see you in the White House!

Judge Judy: Oh. Well, give me the phone then. President Trump, how are you today. I admire the job you are doing. Why yes, that IS a job I'd like to be considered for. When would it be convenient for me to meet you in the oval office?

That would be great television!

Seattle Pioneer
I would expect Judge Judy to takwe the place of RBG.

I've heard of Judge Judy, but don't quite know who she is other than she's on tv (reality tv?). Despite being retired, I don't watch daytime tv, although I did at first--it felt so deliciously wicked! Or even that much evening tv. I'm more of a reader and listener (to music and podcasts) than tv watcher.

Trump is more likely to elevate a religious judge who elevates corporations over people, loves guns, hates abortion and possibly women's rights in general, and doesn't care for minority rights or at least puts them behind religious "freedom" to discriminate. Preferably someone who clerked for a far right judge like Scalia.
Kavanuagh is simply another gross example of Trump’s poor judgement in selecting people.
Kavanaugh is just another example of Harry Reid’s “lie loud and lie often” politics.

It worked with Romney. But not at all with Kavanaugh.

It doesn’t matter that everything they said was a lie.

But...

Kavanaugh will also be a Supreme Court justice long after Dianne Feinstein is dead.
<<Kavanuagh is simply another gross example of Trump’s poor judgement in selecting people.>>

Kavanaugh is simply another judge with personal experience in how the recklessness of the news media, and the NYT and Washington Post in particular, needs to be reigned in.

A good place to start would be to repeal Times vs Sullivan, which encourages news media recklessness.

Expose them to the same liability standards that the rest of business, industry and people face, with attackers free to choose sympathetic venues, and see how they like it.

Seattle Pioneer
"I would expect Judge Judy to takwe the place of RBG."

She's a family court judge, not a constitutional one.

Nonetheless, she'd tower over any of Pinocchio's appointees.
<<Kavanuagh is simply another gross example of Trump’s poor judgement in selecting people.>>

Kavanaugh is simply another judge with personal experience in how the recklessness of the news media, and the NYT and Washington Post in particular, needs to be reigned in.

He is a whiny, entitled, and unfit stain on the judiciary and on our country. True no matter how you spin it, or who else you try to blame.
This BK stuff ain’t going to get Biden (or whoever) elected.

Ken
Sp.

You missed a few.

CNS news, Gateway Pundit, Town Hall, National Review, Washington Times,The Daily Caller, Breitbart , The Federalist, and of course everyone's fave Fox News
SHOCKING!!!!
Ah yes Garland, the Clinton hack when a woman and an Indian-American were more equally qualified and both Obama appointees. Not good enough for the top slot though.
This will be an annual event for the DNC. Every September they will release a paper tiger against Kavanaugh. Sure it will maybe make Kavanaugh more liberal in his findings.

But for sure it will show the level of decency of the Democrats. They have none.
“ where friends pushed his penis into the hand of a female student “

Does anyone read what they write anymore? How does one push a penis into another’s hand?

We get it! You want him discredited and you will make up all sorts of bs to do it.

Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court. Dr. Blazey Ford has put her cerebral cortex back under the rock she crawled out from under.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I read that...I started laughing at the images that flashed into my mind. Pretty funny.

So, there is this woman at a party holding her hand out....then one of Kavanaugh's friends grabs Kavanaugh's penis...and thrusts it into the woman's hand.:)

Bean
Still can’t get a concept of someone pushing someone’s penis into someone else’s hand. Making physical contact is understood. But still can’t make the wording work.

Women are not always doubted. These women, though, make such heated points with such abstract facts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol...I am still laughing about it.

Yeah, that's just what Americans want to hear about.

The Democrats still haven't learned.

Bean
RBG... for all her glory... has signaled to someone that it’s time for her to go.
If trump nominates a woman I expect the slu* shaming to start very quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No doubt.

Bean
"When you strike at the king, you must kill him."

However, Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas still have decades on the court ahead of them.

Ruth Bader Ginzberg continues a shaky existence.

It's quite possible that the Court may choose to strike back at the recklessness of those attacking judges. Finding an occasion to overrule Times vs Sullivan would put the New York times on the egalitarian footing it likes to promote along with Facebook and Google.

Seattle Pioneer
Personally, I'd like to see Trump nominate Judge Judy.

Perhaps he could interrupt the taping of her show in order to invite her to the White House.

Seattle Pioneer
This BK stuff ain’t going to get Biden (or whoever) elected.

Ken

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rarely agree with Ken, but he is definitely right on this one.

Bean