Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 12
Brewer,

I don't know you that well so I took a look at your profile and you had Bamberg Germany as one of your favorite vacation spots, I can't fault you for that, I just finished a 2 year vacation their myself. In fact I might have to drive back down their in a couple of weeks to visit some friends.

That said I don't think you will find very many people in the military that think that being hurt in action, trumps the fact that Kerry illegally negotiated with the enemy, he also while still in the military gave aid and comfort to them by "endorsing" their desires. All of this while still a member of the military, he should have been court martialed and have a felony on his record. He should not be running for President.

So while I have the greatest respect for your choice of vacations spots, I have little respect for the man you support to lead our country.

Ben
Waiting for the viable third party candidate.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.