No. of Recommendations: 1
I am not above bringing my own snacks to the movie. In fact, when just my daughter and I go, I'll put a couple of bottles of soda in my purse and we just split a small popcorn.

When I go with my boyfriend, I know he likes the boxes of candy, and I'll stop at Walgreens and grab him one for $1, instead of the $3.50 they charge at the consession stand. We still buy drinks and popcorn there, but only because that's as far as he's willing to go.

I don't think it's a big deal, but some people (like my boyfriend) don't like doing it. I figure we are already paying $10 a ticket, so they are making plenty off us already.

I can't be the only one who sneaks in snacks.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.