Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Since we're on the sci-fi/fantasy tip already, let me reiterate that the David Brin Uplift series is my favorite ever.

Print the post Back To Top
Since we're on the sci-fi/fantasy tip already, let me reiterate that the David Brin Uplift series is my favorite ever.

The Uplift wars are fantastic, I must admit. I thought the book with the dolphins was the best so far.

-mapletree
I read the first one. Are the others as good?

Thuvia

If by the first one, you mean the one set on the Sun, then the others were much better.

mapletree
If by the first one, you mean the one set on the Sun, then the others were much better.

I thought the first one was the one with the dolphins and the renegade orca. Now I'm confused. On to Amazon.com for clarification.

Thuvia

The Uplift wars are fantastic, I must admit. I thought the book with the dolphins was the best so far.

LOL, maple you say that like I forced it out of you :). I loved the one with the dolphins!!!

6, might reread some o'that

The one named for the spaceship? Out of the entire series, that is the one I enjoyed least (which still means I enjoyed it a lot).

I thought the first one was the one with the dolphins and the renegade orca. Now I'm confused. On to Amazon.com for clarification.

If nobody's covered it, the series is a trilogy, followed by another trilogy, followed by what I presume will be a third trilogy. Right?