Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Broco,

Your English is very good. I speak Spanish and am starting Chinese next semester (at Kansas State University), so I am in your position quite a bit! As far as SIRI is concerned, I expect SIRI to return to close to $8 by the end of the year. The downgrade of SIRI by Jonathon Jacoby (Banc of America) and a large sell-off drove the price down. Whether we see $9 or $10 at the end of January, may or may not be directly related to Stern. There might be more "hype" around Stern when he actually comes, but the real rise (or fall) in the stock price will most likely come around the reporting of Q4 subscribers etc. If the numbers are hit (over 3M subscribers), we could see an increase in the stock price of up to $9 or $10. The major factor for SIRI is hitting subscriber numbers. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Cap58
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.