Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 55
Guys/Gals

First I would like to Thank the following that have posted information that has allowed me to build a very simple frame work (Got this Idea from Bruce Brown) to screen for the next Gorillas and Kings that will capitalize on the build out of the Next Generation Network.

A special thanks to:
BruceBrown
MikeBuckley
IFindKarma
rchampoux
SaloonGal
TinkerShaw
TMainzer
trenchrat
Lindybill over at SI
UncleFrank over at SI
George Gilder

Now I will not claim to be the most ingenious person in the world but, I really like Bruce's idea to build your portfolio around the framework of the Next Generation Network. I have put together a simple but, not compete spreadsheet of Companies and Industries that are building this new generation network.

About the spreadsheet:

I have come up with nine major categories for the new network build out this is still very rough. I believe these can be better defined.

A few Stocks symbols in spreadsheet are now linked to MSN research. What I was thinking is to, link the stock symbols to the Gorilla and King Hunt project reports being developed over at Silicon Investor.

I have included a column called on the curve, this is to track where company is on the curve. Early Market, Chasm, Bowling Alley, Tornado or on Main Street.

In essence I was hoping through a joint effort we could create a dynamic webpage that categories, ranks and monitors up and coming Gorillas, Kings, Monkeys Chimps etc.

What are your thoughts?

The spreadsheet is located here

http://www.neticus.com/users/msweeney/nextgen.htm

Thanks for reading

ski ya

Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.