Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
Bs5..

If I could "do the wave" chat style, I would do it.

It is such a shame, that if an aspiring leader or elected official would quote the Horowitz numbers, he would be called a "racist", or an "extremist". The man is just quoting statistics.

I wish there was a way to help the electorate "get a clue", as you put it Bs5. Im sure EVERYONE would agree, that the crime rate, AND therefore the prison rate is too high. There has to be a way to expose Liberalism here, to show what true racism is all about.

*Liberals cry "racist" when Horowitz speaks, but when there is an idea on the table, to give kids on poor schools, many of them black, a CHOICE to go to a better school, the Liberals hide behind the skirt if the teacher's union.

*Lately, America in general is forgetting the importance of responsible parenting, and the importance and responsibility of FATHERHOOD. It seems that slowly, in pop culture, it is ok to go out, get drunk, knock her up, and then make tracks. Liberals solve this problem with 2 remedies: Abortion, OR glorifying the "single Mom" thing.

Im sure bad things happen to good people, but would it improve things, if we started a grassroots effort AGAINST such behavior? Would that HELP the incarceration rates in blacks, whites, and greens? I would wager a Krispy Kreme donut, that it would.

EVERY TIME a citizen, figures out that he needs to take care of himself, work hard, and get ahead, odds are that citizen succeeds. When he succeeds, Liberals loose a constituent, and that is not good for business. It is time this is exposed.

USE THE FORCE!!!! JEDIKNIGHT
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.