Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 3
BTW they force training and licensing on you to operate a car. Not to purchase one.."

You can purchase a car but you can't use it before the licensing and training.

Is there an echo in here, that is just what I said. Licensing a car is all about tax revenue not safety.,

Actually I approve of some sort of training before people can use a gun outside the home. But the training must be realistic. And done only once. All records of it purged,the gun user to get a card proving he took the course .If safe guards are not in place then I am against it.

The anti gun people really don't care about safety,they react to guns just like some people react to spiders. Even harmless ones. Proof of this is wording "gun crime" but never a word like "car crime" even though both cars and guns are inanimate not able to do anything by themselves
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.