Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 2
Tamahs:

You haven't answered the questions as yet from your comment about "Duma facts":

1) You say that the Bush Tax cuts for the rich caused a major portion of the deficit. Where are your numbers and links to corroborate them?

I want to make sure I give you credit for all class warfare that justifies the divisiveness in our country.

I say it is around 7% of the annual deficit ($75 Billion per year plus or minus). So how again does 7% become defined as a majority?

2) You and Obama say that Bush policies brought us to the brink but I have yet to see you post evidence of that. Please state explicitly what exact policies as well as the dollar amount that caused the brink.

I want to make sure I give you credit for all the rhetoric being actual facts. I think I can explain the brink in detail support it with specific legislation.

Hope you are having a nice day.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Apparently, Duma, you are reading-challenged because I have said nothing of the sort.
Well can you address the two questions at hand so we can clear these two issues up?

Also, I do not appreciate the "reading challenged" comment that is personally insulting and condescending. This seems to violate the intent of the FOOL posting rules.
Then report it and see whether anyone else agrees. When I very explicitly say X and then you attack me for Y, one has to get the idea that you are attacking without actually reading my posts. I have suspected this for a long time, because there are few cases where you come up with a specific, material response and a lot of cases where you come up with Hari Krishna like chanting. This has been a particularly glaring example where you say that I have said Z, I respond that I haven't said that at all, but rather am very explicit about having said W, and your next post is again about my having said Z. Are you talking to a mirror? You clearly aren't talking to me!
Just address the two questions in the original post.