Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 17

President Bush and Rumsfeld are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Rumsfeld sitting over there?"

The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor! What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III."

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims this time and one blonde with big boobs."

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big boobs? Why kill a blonde with big boobs?"

Bush turns to Rumsfeld and says, "See, I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Muslims".
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 2
Look, if you must beat (about) the Bush, could you please do it over at PA?! Over there people have dedicated their lives, teeth and first-born children to doing that sort of thing!
No. of Recommendations: 4
Look, if you must beat (about) the Bush, could you please do it over at PA?!

Why don't I see people like you protesting when Hillary Clinton is attacked, or Democrats in general?

Hmm?

OJ
A police recruit was asked during the exam, "What would you do if you
had to arrest your own mother?"
He said: "Call for backup."

No. of Recommendations: 0
Why don't I see people like you protesting when Hillary Clinton is attacked, or Democrats in general?

If I had to post a response to each and every single one of the stupid political jokes on the HURL board I wouldn't have time to enjoy the REAL humour around here. FA'ing such posts is also a waste of time, so I don't bother.

Personally I find jokes about the Republicans funnier than the ones about the Democrats. If the Dems were in power, it would be the other way around. Go figure.

And by the way, I rec jokes that slag BOTH parties- quite happily too. It's only when I see an especially annoying political joke that I react.
No. of Recommendations: 0
replace Muslims with (fill in the blank) and see if you still find it so funny.