Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 10
Hi all,

A rather strange interview has appeared on the net. Fellow came by my office, put a recorder on me, and we ended up spending hours talking voer a couple days. He cut it town into about 40 minutes of stories in two segments:

http://www.businessjive.com/

It is a little odd, hearing one's words set to music, but other than that I found this fun to do. You see, most of the time one goes on TV shows they are trying to move the show along, and one cannot answer slowly and carefully. It is not a question of not having enough time to think: it is simply a question of having to speak rapidly and not really take the time to tell any stories or give the fuller answers that some questions really invite.

Best,
Patrick

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.