Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
But "Well... that might not happen. See, apparently there is a basketball game in the gym. So there are options. We're voting on them [in the group chat that no adult has access to]. I want to just keep practice at the same time but practice in the commons instead of the gym. The other choices are 8-10 or 8:30-10:30."

It's just so *stressful*.

The oldest has something to do Saturday that (since he's still only 17) one of his parents has to sign in with him. This Something has already been rescheduled once because of a conflict he had with a baseball clinic at a college he's interested in (and had to travel to), and it's across town (45 minute drive).

T is out of town until Sunday.

I might (or might not!) have to get the youngest to practice at the same time. I don't know yet, and that practice will be 15 minutes in the opposite direction of where the oldest needs to be.

So far, all I can get out of the oldest's father is he "should" be able to take him Saturday.

However, he was also the one that introduced the conflict causing the original reschedule, so...

His girlfriend isn't technically a parent (because no piece of paper says so), so despite her being his in-practice stepmother, SHE can't take him and sign him in.

I might (or might not!) be recruiting my sister to take the youngest to practice.

impolite
JUST TELL ME WHEN TO HAVE HIM THERE ALREADY GAAAAWWWWD
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.