Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
But running around like a chicken with its head cut off is not a good way to advance those goals.

That's not condescending and insulting at all . . .

You're starting to sound just as loony and wacky as some on the right.

More of the same. Do you think you're superior to me? That's what it sounds like. I've seen nothing from you to make me believe the same.

You're playing the same music as the GOP, just singing different words. And the tune you're playing is fear. If democrats don't get this or that or the other done in the next week or two, democracy is doomed. That is playing a fear card just like the GOP is playing a fear card.

This is really simplistic lying on your part. If you can't tell the difference between me pointing out how voter sentiment is turning against Dems from the Big Lie, you really have no standing to even comment. That shows a complete lack of reading comprehension on your part. Try reading that OP again. I'm sure you can understand the study if you simply try and are not afraid to ask for help if there is some part of it you don't quite understand.

In the words of Joe Biden, we're better than that.

Well . . . I am. But you seem to have simply become a condescending Wall Street DEM who thinks you have more standing than you have or deserve.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.