Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello all!

I've enjoyed reading the posts on this new board, and have been buying some of the recommendations after doing my own research. One rec from the '7 Paying 7' was for the T. Rowe Price High Yield. My first thought was to consider buying shares of the fund itself. Then I read a post asking how to buy it as stock. It would seem that buying it as a stock transaction (is this also considered an ETF?) would introduce some additional volatility. I could understand doing so if the fund itself were closed, but this one isn't. Also could understand buying the stock if you don't have the minimum opening amount. But what other reasons would you give for pursuing either course?

Randi Sl.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.