Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
But, what if one of the kids tells him, even in some indirect way

Oh! yeah, the kids don't know either. We are careful to keep any of it away from Little Ears. They don't even know we are going on vacation - we intend to sit them down the evening before we leave, and tell them then.

We didn't want it getting back to DN through them, either.

Sorry, I should have said that in the post.

I *do* think DN has an idea it's happening, just not when and where, as he's been flaky a couple of times in different conversations - hard to explain, but I got the general idea he was fishing for information in the marriage vein, and I just looked at him blankly so he changed the subject.

He could have gotten the information from one of my cousins that he still talks to - Dad informed my aunt and uncle about our plans, and if *they* discussed it with Cousin....he would have told DN. Almost immediately - I don't give that cousin any information, whatsoever, because of this problem.

And yeah, Dad has now been told that I think Cousin is telling DN information, so there will be a filter to that Aunt and Uncle now, unfortunately. :(

impolite
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.