Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
That's the headline in Friday's WSJ in the C section. I didn't read it, too busy comtemplating retiring right now....but I liked the play on words.

Hope you have a fun 4th,, and make some noise, darn it. In my neighborhood there's a slew of boys aged around 9 to 12, but you'd think I was living next to the church rectory from the lack of explosions.

Bonny Roy, wait a few months and you might get your 5.5% return in the long bond they way things have moved in the last few days.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
and make some noise, darn it. In my neighborhood there's a slew of boys aged around 9 to 12, but you'd think I was living next to the church rectory from the lack of explosions.

I wonder how many times I erased my fingerprints with a lady finger or black cat? Rule 1) always light the fuse yourself, Rule 2) the fuse is shorter than you think throw early and throw higher.

Its hard to learn to stop running around the house like an idiot when all the sharp corners are removed or padded. <-- wonder if I should send that as a memo to the Fed?

jack
Print the post Back To Top