Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Buy equal dollar amounts of the 15 stocks with the highest projected EPS growth in the next 3-5 years.

Thank you, Jim, for sharing your research and ideas. I've learned a lot reading your posts describing your thought processes.

I attempted to run the screen you describe today with the June 11 VL data. My screen found 47 tickers. I got all of the tickers you list, but in a different order due to the "Proj 3-5 Yr EPS" final sort.

For example, in my VL version for this week, the Proj 3-5 Yr EPS for WING is 3.25, putting WING at #35 on my list. Similarly, the Proj 3-5 Yr EPS for SIRI is 1, next to last on my list.

Do you have any ideas as to what I may be doing differently? Here is my list in descending Proj 3-5 Yr EPS order.

AZO
TDG
DPZ
UI
MSCI
LII
MCD
MSI
SNBR
ABC
JACK
VRSN
PM
TNL
YUM
LB
EAT
HLF
SBAC
CHH
SBUX
ALTM
SBGI
TEN
POLY
PZZA
HPQ
NAV
W
OTIS
MTCH
CDK
MSGN
FTDR
WING
GDDY
ATUS
UIS
VVV
WW
DBD
BLBD
PPD
SHLX
WOW
SIRI
ENDP

Thanks for any help.

Chip
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.