Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
any ideas about a good site to buy fish online---good quality reasonable prices?
Print the post Back To Top
Why buy fish on line? No local store where you can be sure of what you get?

Vermonter
No. of Recommendations: 1
"any ideas about a good site to buy fish online---good quality reasonable prices? "

go to the best local stream or lake or river or ocean and let out your line.

Howie52
Avoid areas where a pipe is discharging - well anything.
No. of Recommendations: 1
any ideas about a good site to buy fish online---good quality reasonable prices?

Not sure about price since I'm not familiar with the most up to date pricing out in the world right now but we've bought fresh salmon from Costco same day online that's delivered by Instacart several times and have been very happy with the fish.

We have not been in a store since March 16th and we order everything online. We live in a very hot Covid19 spot. All the deliveries we received lately people are wearing masks, but then maybe it's because we live in a state where mask are now mandatory. Mask or no mask we sanitize EVERYTHING before it comes into the house with hydrogen peroxide. Things that don't require refrigeration are put into quarantine....over kill....don't care! At our age, better safe than sorry.

Utahtea
No. of Recommendations: 2
I think overkill is good. Take a look at some of those unconscious people on ventilators, and I am good with overkill.

We wipe down everything also, or items have a place on the counter for 3 days.

I think if I am on a ventilator for WEEKS, then I will not be able to think, "Geez, I should have wiped down those groceries...."

Overkill is my middle name.