Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Hey guys,

I can tell you guys as a former institutional trader and market-maker, that now is the time to buy Hasbro. If you have stock already, hang-on or buy some more. Looking at the chart, it looks like it may have put in a bottom already. We are heading towards a double bottom in the 19-20 range. There is plenty of institutional buying from what I can see at this price. From a valuation standpoint, I cannot think of a company at such a low multiple with such dominance and possibilities in an industry. Of course, I am personally long the stock and will continue to add as the stock nears 19. Last stock I recommended online was Ascend (ASND) a couple of years ago at 22! You know the rest of the story. This is not a recommendation, just my personal opinion.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
I agree. I wish I was liquid enough now to purchase even more. Lately, I've been writing put options on HAS instead; the put options are paying a decent premium, and I doubt it could go lower. Even if it goes lower, I get put the stock which I don't consider to be bad either.
No. of Recommendations: 2
I agree too. They declare the biggest profit for the third quarter, their profit margin seems small, but acceptable, and their stock tanked 1.5. What's up with that? I continue to hope that the same company that brings my kids furby, pokeman and nerf can help bring them calculus in the future... but I'm keeping my day job just in case.
No. of Recommendations: 0
This could have caused the sell off. I'm taking this opportunity to buy even more. I think it's just short-term nervousness and a few years from now we won't even remember this news.

http://quote.bloomberg.com/analytics/bquote.cgi?story_num=395d2d04e7465a7bae574179025e933c&view=story&version=usatoday.quote.cfg

J