Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I'm doing my DD on this company after seeing it in the TMF Stock advisor Friday. Picked up the Valueline report today at the Library. I like what I see, another great solid company that Tom has come up with.
I like the fact that it is not tied to one auto market but is world wide. Also using cash flow to pay down debt and increase dividends (hey maybe Tom heard me!). This looks like a win win stock to me or as about as close as you can get. Too bad he didn't think of it in October when it dipped into the 30's.
Hard to belive this is the first post in two and a half years! Hey maybe that could be a plus!

SONNET
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.