Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
Has anyone heard the rumor about our high flying stock being bought out by Proctor and Gamble? The company, although it is stinking up the place, is still full of cash. I know our bourd of directors seem a bit dimwitted about now but one would think there is a reason for all those liquid assets. If someone has any insight, please post.
Print the post Back To Top
The old story I have heard is 3M (their international distributor) is a likely suitor. The rumor is 12 months old and the stock has done nothing but lose 60% since then.
I heard the 3M rumor too, months ago and know that one is dead. Then I heard it was Johnson and Johnson but they bailed out after CNS got sued by what's it called for stealing their idea or something. Now I heard that after the case is done it will be P & G's turn to buy them out. Why else would CNS sit on all their cash. If they are going to buy back 750,000 shares how much lower are they planning on the stock going? I realize this stock sucks big time right now, but they must have some future plans for expansion. (P.S. Banish is not going to be it) Any thoughts?