Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
By the way, I did some research on the Atlanta Progressive News. As I said before, it isn't a mainstream news outlet. It is issue oriented from a progressive perspective. Indeed, on their website they say:

"To be sure, we published several statements on our Frequently Asked Questions page over four years ago making it very clear that (1) we believe objectivity in news reporting does not exist, and that (2) we report news from a progressive perspective."

colovion apparently thinks that their firing someone who doesn't subscribe to their beliefs is evidence of a bias in the media. They are upfront about their policy. Don't like it, don't read it or apply for a job.

First, this isn't the Atlanta Journal Constitution - which is the major daily in Atlanta (and rather conservative, in my opinion). It is an issue oriented paper for those who choose to subscribe.

Second, they ADMIT their perspective. Something Fox refuses to do, even though it is obvious to sentient individuals.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.