Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 2
8-10 cloves of garlic minced
1 tsp. heavier olive oil
1 green cabbage cut

Heat in a medium pot, pot and oil. Once the oil is heated cook garlic in the oil. Cook garlic until it is quite dark brown, just before burning it. Place cut cabbage (I used large chunks maybe five or six pieces) on garlic. Mix well. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally. It is best not to uncover too many times. Once cooked serve cabbage with no additions. The garlic will have been reduced.

I did this to see if it would work. It did. Quite well. The cabbage had a subtle garlic flavor. It was quite nice. But, it needs to be eaten on its own. I learned other flavors can overpower the garlic.

Frolix8
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.