Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
When CACS went from the 50ies to the 20ies I did not believe it. When it carshed to the 10s after the earnings announcement I was sure it would bounce back to the 20ies shortly. Now it has lost another 50% of its value.
Does anybody out there believe that this is real???? How can one the fastest growing companies of the US go bust in only 3 month???? What is wrong with this picture??
Is the internet revolution dead? Are we gonna go back to rotary phones or morse code telegraphy shortly??
Shurelty either all the major finanicial analysts had it totally wrong for a very long time or we are in a fear driven full on stock market crash! CACS at a PE of 6. What a joke, what a ride. What a pitty.
Is there anybody still holding this paper out here on this bulletin board or have you all lit that one last cigar with the stock certificate and burried your heads under the sand???

Print the post Back To Top
How can one the fastest growing companies of the US go bust in only 3 month????

A major drop in share price does not mean that CACS is going bust. All that has happened is that the already depressed share price is being carried down even further by what seems to be a rapidly collapsing market.

Having said that, I expect things will get worse before they get better - if they get better.
Still holding paper here - too late to do anything else - seems one of the lessons I'm having trouble learning is when to sell - I'm just hoping there isn't any funny business going on with CACS - makes me real nervous when everyone bails like that - just went through painful lesson with LHSP - I'm learning that sometimes when there is a massive sell off a lot of people know something I don't!

Well, at these prices what are you going to do? I sure learned that you don't buy more until a stock shows positive and sustained signs that it's turning around - CACs hasn't yet.
hem
Well.... for me this is just a much as BUST!
I went into CACS at about 40 end of August. (after having bought at 34 an sold at 60 earlier this year)
Then I did not sell, then I averaged out when CACS was at 20, betting on reasonable earnings news....
My cost is now 29. This drop below the 10 margin is really tough.

I still can not comprehend why most analysts gave CACS price targets of 60 and 80 only three month ago. Either all of them are short sighted or the market is simply in total panic.

Or, some other reasons not know to us yet single CACS out for this punishment.

I also can not understand why the CACS management is once again not commenting at all on this extermination of their share price and personal net worth. If they believed in any sort of recovery of their business, why don't they re-purchase shares at what should seem to them a very foolish price now! Any company with a growth future would trade above a PE of this and Mr. Knoening could make a killing by bying his stock back now!