Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
found this on a website

Have noticed your strong recommendations on Cape Range and the manipulation hasn't
scared me out. This is a company that has ENORMOUS upside. I wonder what the
Americans would think of our capacity to spot a goalmine if they saw CAG and its
technological potential at 58c tues morn march 7. The same day, the biggest mover and hot
stock on NASDAQ was a company called TELIGENT (NAS CODE TGNT). It closed this
morning at $US89.50.
Check out its website www.teligent.com. It has EXACTLY the same tech as CAG - an
antenna sending voice, data and video signals to a nearby base station and then on to the rest
of the world. Last week it announced a deal with ICG Communications which is so close to
your theory with Powertel that its not funny. In 1999 Teligent built its customer base to
15,000 and lost $529mil. Cape has a potential 200,000 throught its ISPs and 100,000 in
Hawaii.

And don't forget it's going into Malaysia, China and India as well as its exclusive licence for
Aust and NZ. And Cape is ALREADY MAKING money.

After July 1 it will be easier for ASX companies to list on NASDAQ - most of the criteria will
be fulfilled by its current listing on ASX. Cape will list on NASDAQ.
When it does later this year there will be a stampede for the stock if Teligent is anything to
go by. Cisco, the world's second biggest company has been following it closely thru Arcadian.
Roll out of Cape starts next month.

When the doubters see that it works (although it's already been tested and proved itself in
monsoons in India) it will be too late to get in. Remember Cape's tech is 3G - it's IPMA
wireless tech is the next step from Qualcomm CDMA (2G) technology which was the
NASDAQ star of 99 and is now about $US130 a share. The next explosion is the net and data
through the mobile phone. That's WIRELESS AND BANDWIDTH AND THAT'S CAG. It's
obvious I am a shareholder and I know you are aware of some of this information.

I'm writing to let you know about teligent and nasdaq mostly. Check it out for yourself.
You've been right all
along I just want to ask you to keep up the good work and educate the gullible who keep
selling off. Feel free to use this info
AFTER you've confirmed it yourself but I'd rather my name not published on your site if you
don't mind. I look forward to hearing from you when you get time although I note you get
snowed under.
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.