Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
i'm in at 12 1/4 with 3000 shares ,this a long term holder for me , 30 millon deal with nortel and more to come . when this tech correction is over we're going pass the ipo high's ...wait and see , she has all the markings of a winner ....remember yahoo and aol they did the same thing after thier ipo's and worst in correction's . i own aol now and it has'nt been a nice ride , but once the dust settle's it'll go back and beyond old highs , so i say to you guy's in on the ipo price, load up while it's low and dollar cost average ,cause it ain't going to be this low long .
another little company i got in on about 4 months ago is VVTV look at the charts on that one , now that is something to write home about ,she'll be doing about 35 between here and december and i'm pretty sure cais will do better than that .
so hold your share's guy's don't give'em to the MM's they love these kind of dip's in the market thier loading up and so should you

long on CAIS

lojawa
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.