Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
cal8
The reason I want specifics from both parties is that I am a believer that there is a fiscal problem rapidly approaching. I hope that people from both sides will be able to talk honestly about spending priorities. If we decide we want good roads, we should have to pay for them. If we decide we want seniors to not eat cat food, we should agree to pay for it. If we want our children to have an education, we should pay for it. Civilized society costs money. To continuously underpay for the services we demand is ridiculous.

Nice post cal. I was being a little facetious.

As to the numbers not adding up, I agree. But what I do know is that Obama/Biden keeps adding, and adding and adding to our national debt. It's obscene.

decath
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.