Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 3
Art, Art, Art, my kid has taken to arguing with liberals on the internet about politics. She shared her FB page with me.

What should I do? Introduce her to NDEs?

Thank God I never argue politics on the internet <g>.

P.S. She's even more libertarian than I.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Just make sure you explain the birds and bees of internet communications with her.

In other words. Liberals are completely out of their friggin minds, and will try to harm you if they get any personal information.

They really do wish you harm if you disagree with them

SOrry to the few of you to whom this does not apply. But to those, I say you travel with some very lousy company.
No. of Recommendations: 0
"Art, Art, Art, my kid has taken to arguing with liberals on the internet about politics. She shared her FB page with me. What should I do? Introduce her to NDEs? Thank God I never argue politics on the internet <g>. P.S. She's even more libertarian than I." - wolverine

She must have inherited that from her mother. From what you told us about her personality it was inevitable. As long as it doesn't turn into an addiction and neglect her work to spend all day on the internet arguing with people?

Art
No. of Recommendations: 2
As long as it doesn't turn into an addiction and neglect her work to spend all day on the internet arguing with people?

Then how will she experience duality and separtion?
"Then how will she experience duality and separtion?" - wolverine

Yep, it's unfortunate that a lot of times it's the negative things in life that teach us the most powerful lessons. The thing about it is though is that you don't have to go actively searching it out. It will find you all on it's own. You don't have to go looking for duality and separation.

Duality and separation has a way of finding you even if you don't want it to. And it's rarely pleasant as you can well attest to through what you went through in your divorce. Besides the death of someone you love divorce is #2 thing in life when it comes to experiencing duality and separation.

Personally I try and avoid conflict and duality and separation as much as possible. And yes, it still finds me - but that doesn't mean I have to like it.

Art
Art, Art, Art, my kid has taken to arguing with liberals on the internet about politics. She shared her FB page with me.

What should I do? Introduce her to NDEs?

Buy her a title from the Principality of Sealand so she can be a baroness. <grin>
No. of Recommendations: 1
Then how will she experience duality and separtion?

She can't not experience it. It's inescapable.