Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 6
Calling out to Lon.

I haven't seen any activity on the boards by Lon and was wondering if he's still out there as part of the MF community.

If you're here Lon, was wondering with NOW trading at ~$203 are you letting it play out and reap the profit on the purchased calls and buy back the sold calls while the written puts die worthless. In other words, option four of your listed outcomes. If the stock remains where it is or moves up that's my plan. I don't have any plans to own the shares, so my interest is the option strategy only. Of course with NOW's volatility it may be very different come expiration this Friday.

If you're still out there raise your hand. I hate to think of MF without you and your insight.

Len
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.