Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
Cam:

What is going on with ELOS? That IETC analysis is beautiful. I have been following them since you brought them to my attention late last year and I even made some money selling $30 puts on it. Remember when this was at $30. Thank goodness I did not sell LEAPS or longer dated puts.

Net Cash is just over $5 per share and increasing! The extended payment terms are of some concern, but with Net Cash increasing some of those fears are lessened. When I wrote the puts, I thought ELOS was attractve at about $28 per share and it seems it should be a screaming buy now. It seems that Wall Street is punishing ELOS for some reason. Is it because ELOS can't return value to shareholders by paying dividends or buying back stock without losing their preferential tax status in Israel?

Does anyone have any thoughts to explain Wall Street's disdain for ELOS?

Regards,
Emmette
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.