No. of Recommendations: 16
Slurring and rants and circular arguments and outright weird shiznit. I read through some of his campaign speeches. They are like alphabet soup--lots of letters all mixed up in a murky broth. All he does is campaign these days. it does not advance any agenda or any thinking. He spends the first ten minutes of all of these events looking for people in the audience--Kristi? Kristi? Where are you Kristi? there you are ---what a fantastic job. Fantastic job Kristi--q truly great job. Fantastic you will be a truly great...

and on and on for 10 or 15 minutes while he shades his eyes scans the crowd points and claps. Then we get the greatest hits.

But here's a new one--the Demise of California as The World Pours Across Its Borders To Get Free Health Care.

How about this guy in California is running for governor of California and he wants to have open borders so that the whole world can come in and when they come in, he wants to give them free education, free medical, free health care.He wants to give him free everything I said, but the whole world is going to go to California and they're gonna be able to walk in and say. I want my health care now you might have five six seven hundred million people. We could double our population in about two months of the United States. They'll say we just went from 350 million people to 700 million people and it all took place over a period of three months and they all live in California and what a mess?

That leads us into #1 with a bullet--Build the Wall

guess we gotta save CA from its reckless policies and Gavin Newsome.

Derangement? For sure dude.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.