Skip to main content
Update
Non-financial boards have been closed.

Non-financial boards have been closed but will continue to be accessible in read-only form. If you're disappointed, we understand. Thank you for being an active participant in this community. We have more community features in development that we look forward to sharing soon.

Fool.com | The Motley Fool Community
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
The name of a book I read while in school in the eighties. The basic story was about a boy who could travel between dimensions and was the guardian of our own dimension. The story was told from the perspective of a girl, whom eventually became his wife at the end, and at one point he enters the second dimension to get a book from her locker which she can't get into and she notices his part seems to be on the worng side of his head, he had flipped himself in the 2-D dimension and din't notice. Towards the end they enter a 4-D dimension where they have to wear special goggles to help them interpret the extra dimension and the strange creature that has captured them in it.... Its a childrens book and may have been a Newberry winner, as I was wont to pick those up at the time, and for the life of me can't remember it, any thoughts?
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
Almost sounds like a Madeleine L'Engle book, even those are much older than the 80s.
Print the post Back To Top