No. of Recommendations: 0
Can you afford to lose some principal? Most would recommend that money needed in less than a year should be put into a low risk investment such as a FDIC insured CD or money market account or fund. If you are willing to risk loss of principal you might consider a short term bond fund.

Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.