Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
I opened an Reddit so I could lurk on r/WallStreetBets. Reminds me of the enthusiastic chase of technology stocks back in the day. Retail investors giving a might Fuch you to hedge funds. When the tide goes out.....
I am loving these youngsters. I am pretty sure my nephew is one of them and I can’t decide if I should discuss this with my brother. Nephew is, after all 22.
Got my first Covid shot today. Supply had been limited out here so was happy to be called.
Moderna. A benefit of being old. On the other hand, first thing this morning, looking at myself in the mirror, I was horrified to find the skin that had been under my eyebrows, sitting on my eyelashes. What new hell is this.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 0
What new hell is this.

Time.

I was still in the Navy when I first started readying TMF/Dropout's Den. I recently realized, to my horror, that I've been retired from the Navy for longer than I was *in* the Navy.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Yep, falling apart. Just had another tooth pulled yesterday. Had to have a bone implant in my jaw so I can get a new tooth implanted in four months.