No. of Recommendations: 59
I believe that the latest tragedy with the Boeing 737 Max is exposing some of the serious negative impact that an inept and corrupt administration is having on our country.

For example, the United States was the last major country to ground the plane. We are no longer leading, we are now followers. And lagging followers at that.

Then there’s the black box. Anytime prior to the current administration, when an American plane was involved in a crash, the black box would have been sent to America for analysis. In a stunning rebuke to American credibility, the Ethiopian black box was sent to Europe for analysis.

Let that sink in for a moment.

If countries can’t trust us with a black box, do you think they’ll share highly sensitive information that could impact our national security?

We have an administration who’s priority is putting yes men, brown nosers, and sycophants in every level of government.

Ask what your country can do for me, not what I can do for my country.

America’s standing, its reputation, has taken a serious blow under the most incompetent and corrupt administration in our nation’s history.

Your reputation takes decades to develop but can be destroyed in moments.

Again, this small example is just the canary in the coal mine.

Everything Trump has touched dies.

AW
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.