Skip to main content
This Board Has Moved

This board has been migrated to our new platform! Check out the new home page at discussion.fool.com or click below to go directly to the new Board on the new site.

Go to the New Site
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 6
canoe copulating Canadian

Wow. If that phrase ain't worth the nine-cent-a-day entry fee, I dunno what is.

"You Canoe Copulating Canadian ! ".

I can hardly wait to use it in anger.

- DDanny

It is not that Canadian copulate with canoes (well, not sober Canadians) but that to be a true Canadian one has to show one's prowess by copulating in a canoe. It's a Provincial (note capitalized P) rite of passage.

Once persons have achieved this milestone they are allowed to wear a Canadian Flag patch on their clothing or packpacks. Each time you see one worn, you then know this personal has canoodled in a canoe. Boffed in a Bayliner, so to speak. Schtupt in a SeaRay. Cuddled in a ChrisCraft. Maxed out in a Maxim.

While in our more northern points they play kitchekoo in a kayak, in southern Canada we play doctor in a dugout. Upscale Canandians uses the newer fiberglass canoes while traditionalists whack at it in a willowbark. As a middle-of-the-road Canadian I graduated into citizenship via an inflatable model (the boat was inflatable, not the model).

There is an American counterpart: playing the horizontal mambo in a pickup yet, as you will note, it does not have the alliterative value of canoodling and copulating Canadians in a canoe.

And, to get this straight, a canoe is a sex object. It's long, slender, and gets up to speed with a few strokes. Now you know.

MichaelR

Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.