No. of Recommendations: 4
canonian:

<<<Responding to a post in a thread, even if not the original post, is common and is not FABRICATING anything. And if you cannot see the difference then that is your loss. But you see[m] to love fabricating stuff about my me,>>>

"Oh lord. You had the facts. You did not know the answer and decided to reply with questions that you had the answers to. Better to not reply at all if you do not have an answer or can help in some meaningful way."

It is not all about you. There are plenty of other people who read these boards, and some of them might be able to benefit from my post. And unless you are either Tom and David Gardner, I will gladly ignore your unsolicited suggestion.

"Replying to another message in the thread to skip the context, facts and details is not a good idea."

So you tell me. I suggest to you that the reality is otherwise.

"The least you could have done is say that you did not read the entire thread and end this,"

So you want me to lie and say and I did not read the whole thread? Some advice giver you are.

"however you clearly said that you did not know Maryland law thus you did read it. Stating something about your home state and admitting you don't know what Maryland law requires would have been nice."

Without research I could not recite the applicable insurance laws of Texas off the top of my head.

Unless you can point to some TMF posting rule(s) I have broken, I will continue to post as a I see fit.

You are welcome.

JAFO
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.