Skip to main content
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello:

I need your help.

I have been working just to pay down non credit card debts related to a house and I expect to free of this problem in the next few years.

That said, I want to know what drips you have invested in and are happy with as of August 27th, 2001 and who you used to by that all important first stock so you could use your dividend to buy more stock in that company.

Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
Why not take a look at MO? It's certainly worth the time you'll spend researching it.

I went through Moneypaper to enroll in the DRIP.

T
I want to know what drips you have invested in and are happy with as of August 27th, 2001

You can get a pretty complete answer to that one here (click on the "What Companies Do You People DRiP?" link): http://members.home.net/hmpi/Invest/DRiPInvesting.htm.

Cheers -

george
I started with 3 dividend paying no fee drips [which is part of my strategy]

Phillip Morris [MO] they pay reinv fees for you also
3M [MMM] they also pay reinv fees
Coca Cola [KO] charge $1 fee for auto inv

all have $10 min so you can start slow ... Transfer companies are helpful and they were well known companies with well known products which I understood [another criteria]

Good dripping

Irina

PS I drip MO, MMM, KO, SCH, ABT, INTC, SPC, and FBF.
I drip BUD this is my first and only as of now. Bud doesn't have any fee's except when you sell and that is only $.05 a share. The min is $25. I think BUD is a great company because people drink beer in good times and in bad times, plus they control the US market. Those are a couple of MY reasons for joining BUD.

Chad out
PSC and I bought it direct.

Dude