Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0

I have a confession to make. First of all, please don't laugh at what I am about to post. Well, go ahead if you really want to. I won't be able to hear anything as you are probably laughing at your computer in the comfort of your home and I am sitting here writing this, feeling like a guy disconnected from the real world for what I am about to blog.

Again, please, please withhold your urge to laugh, heckle, or ridicule the confession I am about to make. The Fool is all about getting the facts out and that is what I am here to do as well. Belaboring the point more than I already have is not helpful.(well I would keep going on this but the joke soon gets tired).

Ok here it goes……….

It is almost the year 2007 and this is the first time I have ever

==========================Blogged!===============================

Whew….whoa…feeling a little dizzy…..Glad I got that off my chest. I hope my fine Foolish Friends don't think less of me for this.

Ok back to CAPS. I started CAPS in May of 2006. Trying to break the rules and the summer doldrums, I didn't give much thought really to the price of the stocks I was adding. Being a long term and hold, watch EXEL turn into the next Genentech type investor, I was quite happy with my picks. As the summer came to a close, I found my picks had justified a score of less than 20. This confounded me as I was like but wait, these are long term picks and I believe in them. My attitude was, I'll show ya, these picks will be the best when we look back in 2017. That is still my belief as far as my Rule Breakers are concerned.

Presently, what I am doing is just picking some short term picks as well as checking out great under perform picks from my fellow Fools. With not too much effort I 've been able to hit the 80's every now and then.

This way of using CAPS is suiting me well. A stock or two will be added in that I just want to keep an eye on. CAPS has opened up a whole new world of investing opportunities for me and I am sure for many others.

CAPS is like a universe full of Hidden Gems.

Fool on,

FoolishMage, the Blogger

Print the post Back To Top

CAPS is my first foray into the world of blogging as well - welcome!

Congrats Blogger!

Thanks Paul and Russell! Here's to blogging!