Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 20
the latest AZ rally was possibly the most deranged longest batshiznit trump political vomitfest yet. He is seriously losing what's left of his very small Swiss cheese brain. He talks about himself in the third person always remembering to call himself sir. He zooms like a mad moth beating itself against a light bulb from one conspiracy to the next with so much banging and zigging and zagging his usual non sequiturs blur and melt like blobs of softening margin in a red hot frying pan. He is officially ready for some thorazine.

He is the Captain Queeg of the 2021 electioneering startup. Count those routers!

Captain Queeg :

Ahh, but the strawberries! That's - that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes, but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with - geometric logic - that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist! And I'd have PRODUCED that key if they hadn't've pulled the Caine out of action! I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers -

Donald Trump:

The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the network routers(1). We want the routers(2), Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those routers(3), please. The routers(4). Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers(5). Those routers(6). You know what? We’re so beyond the routers,(7) there’s so many fraudulent votes without the routers(8). But if you got those routers(9), what that will show, and they don’t want to give up the routers(10). They don’t want to give them. They are fighting like hell. Why are these commissioners fighting not to give the routers(11)? How simple could it be? That will tell the truth. What are they trying to hide? Unbelievably, the auditors have testified that the master database for the election management system, sorry to tell you, has been deleted. I wonder why it was deleted. I wonder, Sonny, why was it deleted, please? Meaning the main database for all of the election related data in Maricopa in 2020 has been illegally erased. It’s been erased.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.