No. of Recommendations: 0
Anyone watching the car chase? The prettiest one I've seen going through Malibu.
Print the post Back To Top
He's not going anywhere up against those rocks...maybe he'll swim for it...surf's huge!!!
Oh heck, that's not Malibu...he's in the mountains
Oh heck, that's not Malibu...he's in the mountains...and quite a substantial fella to boot.....
sano,

You really have too much time on your hands! But keep giving updates so I can watch Winnie the Pooh instead.

Dawn

PS -- I forgot to email you, I'll get right on it
Dawn, Wisconsin is not gonna pass us if I have to put a paper weight on the on the send button.
Suggest some dates...SANO
Well, why didn't you say so? If I can get 76 posts on HYPE in a day, I can surely post a time or two here!

Suggest some dates for what? Our own car chase?

Dawn
Or we could get into another discussion of Tinky-Winky (since I'm not watching Winnie the Pooh). In the video that the kidlet is watching he is wearing a skirt.

Dawn
(anything for the honor of CA)
>Or we could get into another discussion of Tinky->Winky (since I'm not watching Winnie the Pooh). In >the video that the kidlet is watching he is wearing a >skirt.
>Dawn
>(anything for the honor of CA)

Do discussions about the ravings of a lunatic really satifsy our honor?

Can't we go back to talking about cartoons from the 50s and 60s which I have never heard of, or hearing about whether Sano has decided to let a pack of Cub Scouts visit his boat and be used as child labor! :)

James
James,

Sure we can start the cartoon discussion again. Of course, since I hadn't heard of most of them either, and sano has disappeared, we would have to just make stuff up!

I emailed sano about the child labor issue -- I didn't think he wanted it to be public knowledge. Do you think that is what he meant by dates? I was hoping for our own car chase!

Dawn
>Do you think that is what he meant by dates?

That, or have we decided on a Friday or Saturday night for the next dinner?

James

P.S. In case any of my fellow fools have missed making money in the internet sector: www.heyidiot.com. :)
James,

I think that it's Saturday night.

Planning a car chase still sounds like fun though.

Dawn
Arbela:Sano has decided to let a pack of Cub Scouts visit his boat and be used as child labor! :)

Arbela, it's a very simple concept...really...wish I could take credit for it... it's not child labor, we prefer "teaching valuable skills to Americas happy children."

SANO
<<<
I think that it's Saturday night.
>>>

I thought we had settled on Saturday night too.

And hey, where are the LA area Fools who were so gung-ho about a massive SoCal meeting a few weeks ago? Huh? The Orange County people are trying to railroad us into a site clear on the wrong side of the state... can we stand for this abomination?

Finally, old cartoons make for a great topic of discussion on the good ol' Cheeze-O-Rama board, which you evil, evil people have been neglecting...

http://boards.fool.com/registered/Messages.asp?id=1350013000000000

Cheeze