Skip to main content
Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 8
“Biden knows masks don’t work. CNN knows that masks don’t work. Biden’s COVID adviser knows masks don’t work. He then posited that the fate of society itself is jeopardized when people cover their nose and mouth. They act like there is no cost to covering your face. But the truth is, human beings need to see one another’s faces. It is not optional. Any society that ignores natural imperatives, things as basic as seeing other people’s faces,will destroy itself and the people who live within it. Everyone know that.”

Biden, CNN, and Fauci sure as hell do know that masks work and have repeatedly said so. And too many people have seen way, way too many UNcovered faces and so here we are, Tuck.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 7
Masks aren't 100% effective.
Vaccines aren't 100% effective.
Distancing isn't 100% effective.
Hand-washing isn't 100% effective.

But put 'em all together--pretty darned effective!

I can do without seeing strangers' faces in person for a few years--I see enough loved ones' faces plus faces on TV/computer/smart phone. My "facial quota" is being met ;-)
No. of Recommendations: 7
But the truth is, human beings need to see one another’s faces.

I could do just fine without seeing Carlson's face.

--Peter
No. of Recommendations: 0
Tuckums must be brain damaged from huffing the fumes from the cross burnings in his green room.
Tuckums, the spoiled brat trust funder killing his ignorant listeners. So FOX news.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Carlson-masks don’t let us see others

Neither does radio.
No. of Recommendations: 3
I think I understand Tuckers problem...

He became so used to looking the other way during the other guys presidency that he thinks Bidens support for using masks is to cover his eyes. Tucker - the mask is for your mouth and nose, you'll still be able to see everyone!
He became so used to looking the other way during the other guys presidency that he thinks Bidens support for using masks is to cover his eyes. Tucker - the mask is for your mouth and nose, you'll still be able to see everyone!

I think I have a better explanation.

Con men don’t like it when all you can use to judge sincerity- is the eyes.
No. of Recommendations: 1
Coats don't work. Don't let the Democrats convince you to wear coats. It is an attack on your freedom.

I've done my own research and you might not realize this, but there are only about 25,000 deaths due to hypothermia in the country each year. That is only about 0.0076% of the US population. And although I could not find statistics for it, it appears that many of these deaths (perhaps most) happened to people who were actually wearing coats.

Don't let the media or Democrats oppress you by making you wear a coat. They don't work. It is a hoax. Go outside in your underwear today to show Democrats you won't be swayed by their lies.